Booking Terms & Conditions
- OFSTED Number required for childminder bookings.
- Open 9.30am – 3.00pm Term time only.
- With Little World of Discovery open between 10.30am – 2.30pm.
- You can arrive at any time during the toddler time session and stay until 3.00pm.
- Free juice, biscuit & fruit for children.
- At the discretion of the manager additional adults maybe permitted. Please contact the centre in advance of your visit if you require additional adult places.
- Should you be visiting with friend and wish to sit with or near each other please message or ring the centre and we will try to accommodate.
- World of Play Limited operates a ‘No Picnic Policy’. This means food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed on the premises. The only exception to this is baby food. This policy is necessary for us to comply with our liability insurance and to ensure we adhere to local health and safety regulations.
- Please note some attractions may be modified or unavailable during your visit as a safety precaution due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). If in doubt please call the Play centre for more information on 01642 756800.
- Sorry no refunds on tickets purchased